Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This Mama's first blog.

So, here I am. Apparently, you're not really living if you're not blogging about your life, so I just had to join the land of the bloggers. After talking to one of my dearest friends the other day, she assured me I had plenty to talk about since I have a million children. Since then I have stumbled across a few other things I could bore, I mean, entertain you with, so like I said: here I am! I am doing this post on my phone so it is minus any clever pictures or fun things like that. Heck, I don't even know what this will look like on a computer! So this will wrap up this first post until I can "snazz"this thing up a little bit!

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, everything out of your mouth is great to me, honestly!! I love talking to you at work, and I know I am going to enjoy what you talk about on here! Now me on the other hand..... I can't come up with a thing to talk about.... My 'next post' has been in drafts for 2 days now.... well maybe one day soon I'll have something great and profound to say. Yea right!

    ReplyDelete